an unemployed programmer from Poznań, no longer a student
See also my home web-site
This here what you're at now is my home gem-site.
I am hosting a wiki knowledge base of mine on there
See my gemlog
- Interest in functional programming
- Using NixOS as a daily driver
- knowing lots of random stuff about many programming languages, much of that knowledge rusty and outdated
- HaikuOS a bit, maybe will contribute to mail_daemon someday
- I'm pretty burnt out and thus generally lame in doing stuff as hobby recently besides some hypes from time to time.. i need an IT job to get that fixed
I last had programming internships back in high school in 2016 & 2017 (DLabs (2×), kapware).
Having then spent four years on unsuccessfully pursuing an undergraduate degree on AMU Poznań and UMK Toruń, I haven't allowed myself to do hobby programming projects or professional activity and have thus suffered from something akin to a burnout.
I am presently a NEET, might soon pursue a professional degree of an archivist in an evening vocational school — in part to maintain a public health insurance.
My further presence in Poznań, because of my relationship and significant other factors, is critical to my well-being, and is dependent on me finding a job to sustain myself very soon.